How can I get in contact if I have more questions?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Customer Support team will be happy to assist you and reply as soon as possible!
Can I use the adapter in countries outside USA with a 220-240v?
- Yes, CtrlAX is a dual voltage product that can be used in all countries around the world.
Can I buy extra blades?
- When purchasing CtrlAX, 40 CX-Basic blades and 2 each of CX-Half, CX-long, CX-Saw, and CX-Dig are included.
- And if you need it, you can buy additional blades. The same goes for wrench, collet and screw.
What does the shipping fee cover?
- We have been dealing with DHL for a long time and the shipping cost is pretty low.
- So we decided to pay for the delivery fee from our side. This includes shipping and handling to the destination.
- However, please note that taxes are not included in the pledge. Depending on your country’s tax policy, you may be responsible for sales taxes, VAT/GST taxes, duties, or other taxes.
How bad is the vibration noise when using it?
- There is almost no noise at all. However, if the material is not cut at the correct angle, the friction may tilt to one side and cause noise.
- If the noise occurs when you are pressing the working button but the blade is not touching any materials,you may need to check the screw on the holder.
- Please see if it is tighten enough. If the screw is not tighten enough, it can cause the noise.
Is it safe to use?
- With the device safety being considered, we made a working button, in addition to the power button.
- The vibration would not start unless you press the working button on the handle even if the power of the device is on.
- And there is a function that can operate the vibration without pressing the working button if necessary.
- The function is called continuous mode.While you using continuous mode, please be careful with the blades and make sure that you wear a safety gloves.
Does Wondercutter and CtrlAX come with a warranty?
- According to our policy, we usually offer a one-year warranty from the date the buyer receives the product.However, this time we offer a two-year warranty to backers who purchased our products from Kickstarter.
- We’ve been checking our products for a long time and we’ve been in this field for over 20 years, so you won’t have any problem with our products for at least the next 10 years.And we will make sure that we inspect all the products before sending them out.
- It is very unlikely for you to receive a defective product. However, if there is any defect in your product, we will exchange with new productand not charge any other fees like shipping fee. Please let us know if there is any problem with our product.Our technicians will gladly help you in every possible way.
- However, we do not offer warranty for the damage caused by consumer’s own negligence and for accessories such as blades.And there will be an additional charge for products which have gone beyond the period of warranty.
Which materials are Wondercutter and CtrlAX capable of cutting?
- Wondercutter is capable of cutting 3mm thick materials
– Such as plastic, PVC foam board, acrylic, leather, rubber, etc.
- CtrlAX is 1.6 times more powerful than Wondercutter, so it is able to cut thicker (5-7mm) and harder materials than Wondercutter.
– Such as plastic, carbon fiber, acrylic, resin, PLA, ABS, etc.
- You might damage your material with frictional heating if the material is too hard or thick. Also frictional heating can leave burn marks on the wooden materials, so please run the tests before you using it.,